Stay Updated At One Life
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we obviously are going to be connecting a little differently to do our part of complying with the local, state, and national guidelines. So we want to make sure you have one place to get all the ways you can stay connected during this time. This includes video updates from Bret, links to Church Online, links to Kids Ministry videos and resources, Student Ministry videos and resources, and other things we are planning to do on social media through the week.
Update About Reopening
Reopening Physical Campuses Update
All Campuses are currently open for ONE SERVICE at 10AM. This includes worship through music, the full Sunday teaching, and chairs separated at a distance. This will be updated on August 30th.
Temporary Guidelines for Safety
- Masks are required when you walk in the building until you get to your seat.
- One Service at 10AM at all Campuses
- No Kids Ministry until August 30th. Kids are welcome to attend with parents and must maintain social distance.
- Social distancing plan: Families can sit together in chairs that are 6ft away from other chair groupings.
- Anyone in a high risk category is encouraged to stay home.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all campus lobbies.
- All surfaces will be sanitized between services.
- No coffee or printed handouts
- Controlled strategy for entrance and exit will be employed to reduce crowding.
One Life Online
Join One Life Church anywhere you are. Currently we have live chat and prayer teams available on Sunday at 9:00 AM + 11:00 AM or you can watch the full service on the One Life Website, App, or YouTube.
Kids Ministry Resources
We don't want your kids to miss out on their worship experience this week.
Check out these videos that include worship and the Bible teaching for this week. Get up and worship together, listen to the Bible story with your child, pray together and talk about what they learned.
Middle School + High School Students Teaching
During this time of social distancing, we are still connecting for Wednesday Night Students, and providing weekly teaching via the resources below. If you have any questions or want to know how you can connect to a group, email [email protected]