Easy Questions For Discipleship
These are great questions and can be used one at a time, or one from each section even if time is short. Most importantly if used consistently, then people will be conscious of starting to develop the habits and lifestyle of becoming a disciple.
CONNECTING TO GOD
- How have you seen God working in your life in the last week; through successes, failures or disappointments?
- Share with me what or who you are praying for and why.
- What are you and your team/group members praying for?
- At what moment did you feel closest to Christ this week?
CONNECTING TO SCRIPTURE
- Catch me up on scriptures you’re reading.
- What is God teaching you through His word and how are you responding?
- What scriptures speak to your “made for this”?
- What scriptures are you struggling to understand?
- What scriptures are you understanding, yet struggling to apply?
CONNECTING TO OTHERS
- How did the Lord use you to show His love this week: In your family, team, group, or workplace?
- How did the Lord use you to show His love this week: In your everyday interaction with others?
- Who are you helping to trust and follow Jesus?
- What are your plans for next week in the areas of: prayer, bible study and sharing Christ’s love?