Team Huddle: Everything Changed Week 1
Worship, Love, Compassion
1. What other barriers did Jesus break through in His life? What other social norms did Jesus challenge? (Hint: check out the Gospels)
2. To be truly loved, we have to be known. How are we doing with that as a team? Do we know each other’s stories? Are we open to each other’s needs and struggles? Have we created a safe place to share this with each other? If not, let’s set a time as a team to share our stories as we travel together.
3. In reading the Gospels we consistently find Jesus going TO the people. He didn’t stay in the synagogue and wait for them to come to Him. He was present where people were. He started conversations. How are we doing as a team? Are we following His example? Are we available and open to people who are different from us? Are we open to people so that they can experience Jesus through us? What can we do to become more open?
Intentional Discipleship Questions:
1. What are you and your team/group members praying for?
2. What is God teaching you through His word and how are you responding?
3. How did the Lord use you to show His love this week in your family, team, group, or workplace?