Title: One Life Church Groups Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Full-Time (exempt)
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Director of Groups oversees and directs the connection pathway for guests at the campus, with an emphasis on connecting people to Growth Groups at the campus and raising up and training leaders for groups
Know How: The Groups Director should be a dedicated Christ-follower who is outgoing, organized and works well building relationships with people. Must be able to build effective teams and comfortable leading and developing leaders. Must be comfortable with public speaking in small and large venues.
- Lead the connection pathway through the Guest Services team at the campus.
- Serve as the point contact with new guests and direct them to campus leaders as appropriate
- Maintain awareness of campus needs to help connect guest to groups and teams
- Develop and implement connection strategies and initiatives at the campus
- Lead Growth Group Coaches and Growth Group Leaders at the campus:
- Ensure rosters are maintained for all growth groups
- Communicate network and campus directives to growth group leaders
- Organize and execute growth group trainings with campus pastor/director
- Maintain Growth Group communication platform (Groups Wall, Website, etc.)
- Oversee the connection pathway at the campus, including Kick Start, Growth Groups, and other classes/grouping experiences with the goal of connecting people to healthy Christian communities.
- Develop, implement, and maintain training for future growth group coaches and leaders.
- Ensure that all One Life Growth Groups include Connection, Care, and Bible Engagement.
- Ensure that discipleship and leadership development is happening in each Growth Group.
- Track unconnected people from any registered event to a future connection opportunity
- Utilize provided software (Fellowship One & Planning Center Online) to manage connection queues & schedules.
- Develop and implement a coaching model so that a reasonable span of care is achieved at the campus.
- Serve as the Unified Specialist for Growth Groups across all One Life Church sites.
- Ensure Huddle Resource and other curriculums are updated and available in a timely manner
- Maintain the Unified Growth Groups Handbook, evaluating and updating as needed based on network directives and initiatives.
- Lead the Growth Group campus directors in a unified strategy of alignment to promote connection across all campuses.
- Develop and adhere to budgetary guidelines and work with campuses on budgeting for growth groups
Effect on End Result
This position will be considered successful when:
- Growth groups at the campus are healthy, vibrant, discipleship environments that are increasing numerically and in attendance.
- Connection pathway is clear and consistent with easy pathways.
- All One Life Church sites are resourced adequately in implementing the Growth Group strategy at their site and adhere to One Life Mission, Vision, and Values.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: [email protected]