Graphic Design / Media Producer
Title: Graphic Designer / Media Producer
Department: Creative Arts & Communication
Reports To: Communication Director
One Life Church is seeking a dedicated follower of Christ who believes in the mission, vision and values of One Life Church to join our team. This person will be able to engage with, implement and adapt the overall brand identity of One Life Church through various print and digital formats in a way that connects to the targeted audience. The ability to create graphics for series from scratch, engaging social media content, and in-building signage. Some experience with video production from live recording, to video editing. Understanding how to light properly and record audio is a major plus. Be able to move quickly with projects and change rapidly when something may force an idea to shift. Experience working in a team environment that manages multiple projects simultaneously.
Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.) and willingness to learn other software applications as necessary. Understand multiple social media platforms. Proficient in Mac OSX.
This position plays an integral part in helping move forward the mission of One Life Church. As a solidly based media ministry, this role will be in control of creating and implementing all graphics for in service use, graphics for specific ministry areas, overseeing creative for advertising and creating social media graphics. This role will also be part of the Creative Arts team that all are a part of creating in-service video content for adults, and the Next Generation.
- Drive the quality and creative for the content of weekend experiences across all campuses.
- Create high quality church-wide graphic and visuals for digital, web, print, social media and the app.
- Design and create all new series graphics, and bumper videos.
- Design training booklets that will be sent to print for in-person use, and digital versions for online use.
- Make simple updates to One Life Church website and app.
- Design and create in building signage and creative. (Wall signage, handouts, outdoor building signs, etc.)
- Be part of the team recording and editing the weekly online service, and in-person service.
- Film, edit, and produce short videos for social media.
- Create any designs for public advertisement through local media, or social media advertising.
- Work with current video/broadcast equipment to achieve high quality video messages for web posting and broadcast.
- Be a part of the broadcast team on Sunday mornings when needed.
- Lead and resource volunteers at One Life Church.
- Train and equip interns as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, and Attitudes
- Understands and is knowledgeable on graphic standards for print and digital.
- Skilled in typography, color correction and general layout principles.
- Must be willing to do your job with a positive attitude and support the mission and vision of One Life Church.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and must be able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- A creative thinker that can execute and work with a team.
- Ability to learn new creative skills and programs as needed.
- Able to commit to the core values of One Life Church
- Always thinking of innovative ways and using the latest design trends to raise the bar and take design ideas to the next level.
- Attention to detail in design.
To Apply: Email resume and examples of your work to [email protected]