Huddle // Build: Part 6
Huddle time is an opportunity for you to connect to each other and grow in faith. The below questions are just a resource for you to use or start from. Don’t feel like you have to use them all or rush through good discussion
Have you ever had an experience where someone in your community served you or someone you know in a way that had a profound impact?
Read: Titus 2:11-14
- Living out your identity
- What do you find easy about living out of your identity?
- What is challenging about living out of your identity?
- How does God’s GRACE help us say no to “ungodliness and worldly passions?”
Chapter 2 talks about the importance of teaching younger generations.
- Have you ever had someone older than you make intentional investments in you?
- What impact did this have?
- Have you ever intentionally invested in someone younger?
- How do you think this affected them?
Read: Titus 3:8 and Titus 3:14
- Have you ever had a difficult circumstance (car trouble, flooded basement, etc.) in which you felt “loved” by the people who were helping you through the problem?
- What does it look like to you to love your “neighbor” in a way that you are treating them how you would want them to treat you?
- How can we love our neighbors with “excellence?”
- that you can live your identity, as individuals and as a Group/Team
- that God would show you how to better serve one another and your church family
- that God can show you how to relieve others’ burdens
- that God can use you to good for your city right where you are.
EASY DISCIPLESHIP QUESTIONS
These are great questions and can be used one at a time, or one from each section even if time is short. Most importantly if used consistently, then people will be conscious of starting to develop the habits and lifestyle of becoming a disciple.
CONNECTING TO GOD:
How have you seen God working in your life in the last week; through successes, failures or disappointments?
Share with me what or who you are praying for and why.
What are you and your team/group members praying for?
At what moment did you feel closest to Christ this week?
CONNECTING TO SCRIPTURE:
Catch me up on scriptures you’re reading.
What is God teaching you through His word and how are you responding?
What scriptures speak to your “made for this”?
What scriptures are you struggling to understand?
What scriptures are you understanding, yet struggling to apply?
CONNECTING TO OTHERS:
How did the Lord use you to show His love this week:
In your family, team, group, or workplace?
In your everyday interaction with others?
Who are you helping to trust and follow Jesus?
What are your plans for next week in the areas of: prayer, bible study and sharing Christ’s love?