The Greatest: Week 2
Worship, Love, Compassion
1. Two weeks ago, Bret taught us that “all the Law and the Prophets hang on” the command to love God and love others. After watching the video above, what is it that keeps us from truly loving God and others the way we should? How has God changed your heart?
2. In this week’s message, Bret gave several illustrations of how he has seen Christians not act in love. Have you had a similar experience? Has there been a time where you realized that you were not acting in love and being a horrible example of what a Christian looks like?
3. What is one way that we can act as a team this week in our mission that will help others experience Jesus love and grace?
Intentional Discipleship Questions:
1. At what moment did you feel closest to Christ this week?
2. In your Scripture reading this week, what scriptures have spoken to your “made for this?”
3. How did the Lord use you to show His love in your everyday interactions with others (like loving your waiter or waitress)?