The Greatest: Week 1
Worship, Love, Compassion
1. Bret’s charge for us was to commit to becoming great at the greatest thing: love. To love someone, you have to know them. How can you make an effort to truly know others this week?
2. Bret challenged everyone to join a group or team. A key way to connect new people to our group or team is by inviting others to join our team. Who can you invite to join our team?
3. When did you feel most connected to our group or team? What made you feel that way? How can you recreate that experience for others?
Intentional Discipleship Questions:
1. What are you and your team/group members praying for?
2. This week Bret challenged us to be students of love. He suggested that if we didn’t have something to read, we could use the Daily Bible Readings. What Scriptures have you been reading?
3. In the holiday season, we spend more time with those closest to us. How did the Lord use you to show His love this week in your family, team, group, or workplace?