Think.Wonder.Explore: Week 5
Worship, Love, Compassion
1. Remember back to where and when you sought after, reached out to, and found God. Share your unique story with your group or team.
2. Read Acts 17:24-28. What does this passage teach you about God’s love? Have you ever thought that you might be the agent through which God works to help them find their way to Him? How should this transform your relationships? Does it challenge you in any way?
3. Bret challenged believers to go on the exploration as well. In the message he gave the analogy of receiving the inheritance of a mansion and large estate and staying on the porch. What is your own personal experience? Have you stopped exploring? Why? Are you exploring now? If so, what?
Intentional Discipleship Questions
1. Share what and/or who you are praying for and why.
2. What Scripture(s) are you understanding, but struggling to apply?
3. Who are you helping trust and follow Jesus? Can you share a story?