Think.Wonder.Explore: Week 3
Worship, Love, Compassion
1. What causes Wonder in your life? Read Acts 17:22-31 together. Now read Jeremiah 31:31-38. How do these two passages make sense of each other? What is your favorite part of nature, where is your favorite place to visit? How does Creation help you experience God? What makes you in awe of that which is awesome?
2. Bret referenced the Trinity in the message this past Sunday, saying that God has existed eternally in a loving relationship. What have you been told about the Trinity? Has anything been helpful? Confusing? Here are two quick videos that may be helpful and discussed: The Trinity Part 1 & The Trinity Part 2.
3. The Holiday season is upon us. As a group or team, what are you doing to be generous and serve others? How can you apply beauty and creativity to your service? Help others see Wonder in your community.
Intentional Discipleship Questions
1. Catch each other up on what Scriptures you are reading. What are you learning?
2. What are your plans for next week in the areas of: prayer, bible study and sharing Christ’s love?
3. At what moment did you feel closest to Christ this week?