Think.Wonder.Explore: Week 2
1. One of the greatest acts of love we can give one another is to listen and dialogue with respect. As a Group or Team, go around and share with one another where you are on the doubt-faith spectrum. What are some of your “doubt weights”? What are some of your “faith weights”?
2. Watch the fine tuning argument again: https://youtu.be/UpIiIaC4kRA
Discuss as a group this video and how it can inspire you to worship? How does this reveal a personal God who cares about us?
3. Bret made the statement that looking at art can tell us something about the artist. In the same way, looking at creation can tell us something about the Creator. Discuss this as a group. What parts of God’s creation tell you something about Him? What characteristics does it reveal?
Intentional Discipleship Questions
1. How have you seen God working in your life through successes, failures, or disappointments.
2. What is God teaching you through His word and how are you responding?
3. Who are you helping to trust and follow Jesus?