Download the Prospectus Here
Please fill out the following information and return to One Life Network no later than 11:59p on Friday, July 13th, 2018. This information will serve as your registration for the exhibit:
- There is no fee to register for the exhibit.
- A high-resolution digital image of art being submitted must accompany your registration.
- Registrations that do not have adequate or accompanying digital image will not be juried for the exhibit. Please see “Guidelines” for instructions on how to submit artwork to the juror.
*Please see the following pages for exhibit calendar and full description of exhibit guidelines.
333 Plaza East Blvd – Suite C
Evansville, IN 47715
Registration & Digital Submission Deadline: Friday, July 13th – no later than 11:59 PM
Digital Submission (including a hi-res digital image of artwork) can be submitted below or by filling out attached form and emailing to
along with hi-res digital images.
- Juried: July 14th - July 15th
- Notification of Acceptance E-mail: Monday, July 16thth
- Drop-off: Wednesday, July 25th 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Opening Reception: July 28th, 5:00PM-8:00PM
- July 29th – September 9th
- Only on Sundays from 8:00AM – 1:00PM
- Artwork Pick-up: Monday, September 10th
- Artwork submitted should be work inspired by:
- Volumes: A Self Reflection
- All media accepted. Including literary (poetry, essay, etc.), photography, painting, sketch, digital, 3D, performance.
- The artwork is to be free from profanity, nudity or graphic violence.
- If artwork exceeds 60”, please notify Michael Carron –
- If the artwork is to be hung, submissions must be appropriately matted or framed and securely wired.
- Artwork should be assembled and ready for hanging at the time of delivery, no exceptions.
- By registering, the artist agrees to One Life Network’s Hold Harmless Policy and Sales Agreement. Sales: All artists will have to opportunity to make their work available for sale. In the event of a sale, 65% will be dispersed to the artist and One Life Network will retain a 35% commission. At the close of the exhibit, all commission retained by One Life Network will then be dispersed to the Uncharted International. All sold pieces will remain on display until the end of the exhibition period, at which time pickup of items that did not sell will be available. After 30 days from the pickup date, work that has not been picked up will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of at the sole discretion of the One Life Network. Hold Harmless Agreement: Submission of this application and the piece(s) represented, shall constitute an agreement on the part of the artist to comply with the conditions set forth in this prospectus, including the following: I hereby release and discharge One Life Network, staff, and board from any and all claims occasioned by damage or loss of art while in the possession of One Life Network. No work accepted for the exhibition may be withdrawn prior to the close of the exhibition. Permission to reproduce the work for publicity, documentary or educational purposes is hereby granted.
- All sales generated from Volumes Art Exhibit will be subject to the 35% commission policy, established by One Life Network. This commission will be contributed to Uncharted International to support the School for Street Working Kids. If the artwork is for sale, each artist should price their work accordingly. If the item is not for sale, please write “NFS” on the entry information that will be attached to the back of the artwork:
- Questions about the exhibit can be directed to Michael Carron –
Drop off information
Please fill out the following information and attach to the upper left-hand corner of the back of each entered piece. This information is used in the blind jurying of the exhibit, as well as to identify each entry in the show. Work is to be dropped off on July 25th, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.